Revitalist is one of the nation’s leading providers of Ketamine Infusion Therapy. Utilizing a team of medical and therapeutic team members, we treat patients with depression, anxiety, PTSD, suicidality, chronic pain, neuropathic pain, migraines, postpartum depression, and other mood disorders. We seek to reduce overall symptoms and improve lives by restoring function and quality of life. We are a small team of dedicated clinicians; whose business model seeks to be the gold standard throughout the country via rapid expansion of our proven business model.
The ideal applicant for this role is one who can work independently while participating fully in an interdisciplinary team. The LPN / MA plays a key role in ketamine infusion therapy by facilitating patient safety, assisting with treatment coordination, and connecting with patients. This position is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to clearly document activities in electronic medical record.
- Proficiency in obtaining, maintaining, and discontinuing peripheral IV access.
- Proficiency with intramuscular injections.
- Competency in EKG prep and administration.
- Responsible for daily care of patients including obtaining/recording vitals, ambulatory assistance, collecting urine for drug and HCG testing, and providing rest room assistance.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with medical and therapeutic team each patient’s status and assist in the implementation of each patient’s treatment plan.
- Administer ordered medications that fall within scope of license and training.
- Organize and clean the medication room and assist in maintaining adequate supplies.
- Disinfect and prepare treatment rooms after each patient discharge.
- Maintains all applicable patient privacy laws and regulations such as the HIPAA Act and other local, state, and federal statutes.
- Adheres to Revitalist’s established policies and procedures.
- Assists in growth and development of clinic.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Active LPN license or MA certification in good standing with licensing board
- Current BLS certification required
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work full-time Monday – Friday between hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm.
- Must pass criminal background and drug screenings
- Exposure to biological hazards may occur
- Hearing of normal and soft tones as well as close eye work will occur
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching required
Compensation and Benefits
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience