Revitalist is one of the nations leading providers of Ketamine Infusion Therapy. Utilizing a team of medical and therapeutic team members, we treat patients with depression, anxiety, PTSD, suicidality, chronic pain, neuropathic pain, migraines, postpartum depression, and other mood disorders. We seek to reduce overall symptoms and improve lives by restoring function and quality of life. We are a small team of dedicated clinicians; whose business model seeks to be the gold standard throughout the country via rapid expansion of our proven business model.
The ideal applicant for this role is one who can work independently while collaborating with other healthcare and mental health providers to optimize patient outcomes. Part of an interdisciplinary team, the administrative assistant plays a key role in providing positive patient experiences and maintaining clinic performance. This position is full time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedules all patients to achieve proper clinic flow, maintain patient stability and to meet target productivity goals.
- Schedule all therapy and providers to ensure the clinic has adequate coverage.
- Communicates scheduling updates to relevant team members.
- Answers telephone, email, and fax requests and directs them to the appropriate resource.
- Monitors, orders, and maintains office equipment and supplies.
- Coordinates with corporate office as needed.
- Greets patients upon arrival and helps acclimate them to the clinic.
- Obtains and communicates with patients and corporate offices patient insurance and payment information.
- Completes all payment transactions for clients receiving services and provides clients with accurate and timely information on payments, insurance correspondence and account status.
- Provides relevant and timely feedback on patient and clinic issues to clinic director.
- Assists in growth and development of clinic.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- Experience in office administration/customer service preferred.
- Ability to work as needed Monday – Friday between hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
- Ability to relate to individuals of varied ethnic and cultural backgrounds, ages, educational levels, sexual orientations, gender identities and socioeconomic circumstances with respect and dignity.
- Must pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Experience with mental health a plus.
- Exposure to biological hazards may occur
- Hearing of normal and soft tones as well as close eye work required
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching will occur