Revitalist is one of the nation’s leading providers of Ketamine Infusion Therapy. Utilizing a team of medical and therapeutic team members, we treat patients with depression, anxiety, PTSD, suicidality, chronic pain, neuropathic pain, migraines, postpartum depression, and other mood disorders. We seek to reduce overall symptoms and improve lives by restoring function and quality of life. We are a small team of dedicated clinicians; whose business model seeks to be the gold standard throughout the country via rapid expansion of our proven business model.
The ideal applicant for this role is one who can work independently while collaborating with other healthcare and mental health providers to optimize patient outcomes. Part of an interdisciplinary team, the RN plays a key role in ketamine infusion therapy by facilitating safety, integration, and connection with patients. This position is full-time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Skilled in obtaining and maintaining peripheral intravenous lines.
- Proficient in accessing indwelling port-a-cath using proper sterile technique.
- Ability to administer oral and IV medications as ordered.
- Proficient in assessing and evaluating patient needs.
- Collaborates within an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Ability to delegate, direct and oversee ancillary personnel.
- Competency in applying sound judgement in patient care decisions.
- Maintains all applicable patient privacy laws and regulations such as the HIPAA Act and other local, state and federal statutes.
- Adheres to Revitalist’s established policies and procedures.
- Assists in growth and development of clinic.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSN from accredited program
- 2 or more years hospital experience with preference given to critical and cardiovascular care experience
- BLS and ACLS certification required
- Multi-state licensure preferred
- Board certification in cardiovascular or critical care or the ability to obtain such certification within two years of hire date
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must pass criminal background and drug screenings
- Ability to work full-time Monday – Friday between hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm.
- Experience with mental health preferred
- Exposure to biological hazards may occur
- Hearing of normal and soft tones as well as close eye work
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching
Compensation and Benefits
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience