Intensive Outpatient Program
Ketamine-Assisted Intensive Outpatient Program
Revitalist has developed the Ketamine-Assisted Intensive Outpatient Program (KA-IOP) for clients who are currently receiving or who have completed ketamine assisted-psychotherapy (KAP). The expert providers and physicians at Revitalist designed KA-IOP for clients who need a robust and structured aftercare program. The KA-IOP helps clients integrate the insights gained from KAP and provide them with the tools to build health coping strategies, gain an understanding of their condition, and group support.
Revitailst’s outpatient program meets three days per week, three hours a day, over the course of six weeks and is led by licensed master and Ph.D. level clinicians.
Ketamine-Assisted Intensive Outpatient Program Benefits
- Integrating the progress made from KAP to bolster mental health and wellness while learning to foster a more balanced life
- KA-IOP offers you the ability to participate with minimal disruption to your daily life
- Gives participants an opportunity to build strong support networks in a safe space with others who have benefited from KAP.
- Learn practical skills that help you regulate your mood, develop effective interpersonal skills, and build healthy coping mechanisms reducing the need for additional interventions
Intensive Outpatient Program Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 10 am to 1 pm
Learn More About KA-IOP
Call us today at 423-220-4738 or submit this form to schedule a free “New Client Consultation” and learn about Revitalist’s Ketamine-Assisted Intensive Outpatient Program.